Wednesdays in the winter is my basketball night. I have been playing in my league for 20 years. I have noticed that I am not getting any faster and my shots are not improving. Playing against guys that are 20 or 30 years younger makes one more aware of the aging process and the importance of persistence. I would not consider myself particularly good, but I do show up, week after week. Running up and down the court for a full hour is a good test of stamina. Or more a measure of how far I am in or out of shape. I was looking through images today and found this one of a dandelion seed pod starting to drop its seeds. Somehow that felt rather apt for this evening.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 3 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 3 years ago