We took a trip down to Barnstable, Ma on Cape Cod this last weekend. It was a rainy overcast weekend, but fortunately the sun came out briefly for a sunset.One of my favorite times at the beach is that time of last light that illuminates the ocean and the beach. Barnstable beach is on the bay side of Cape Cod so gets a nice sunset. Our dogs really enjoy playing and chasing their ball on the beach. Though they did have some question about the quality of the drinking water.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago