Living the rural life here in Vermont it is always good to have a camera handy. I have found owls, hawks, foxes, deer, moose, skunks, raccoons, porcupines, weasels, mink , otters, herons, crows, ravens, beaver and a multitude of birds on my journeys around the farm. One morning going down to the Jericho General Store there was a moose in the middle of the road . On other occasions I have had to help a large snapping turtle across the road as it backed up traffic. In Vermont drivers stop for a turtle. This fox was watching from the edge of a field as I was bringing my daughter back from school.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago