In the morning I take the dogs out for a morning walk. They love to play in our lower fields. A small stream flows thru the wetlands. The sun was rising and lighting up a section that the geese and ducks kept open. I enjoy finding these scenes that have their own illumination, little moments that make me more aware of my surrounding. Often it seems that we are so busy living our lives that we fail to see the simple beauty that surrounds us.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago