I find the deep winter months a time of reflection. The dogs all sleep behind my chair with hopes of a walk through the ice encrusted woods. A substantial snowstorm to cover all the recent ice from yesterdays rain would be appreciated about now. It has been a warm winter, a real disappointment as far as snow is concerned. On the other side of a lack of snow is the thought that it will be an easier year for the deer after the deep, deep snows of last winter with a snow cover of 48″ in January thru march. But I do miss the snowshoeing and skiing that keep me in shape through the winter months. So time to get back to work, or perhaps it is time to take the snoozing dogs out for their daily walk. I will put on my crampons for all the ice and perhaps soon it will be a time for snowshoeing and romping in a layer of freshly fallen snow.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago