In the depths of winter, it is time to start thinking about ordering the honeybees. We have kept bees for a number of years. Many years they have made it thru our harsh winter and the colony has survived. Other years, we have been less successful. However we are committed to raising bees and enjoy all the honey we collect in the fall. A few pictures of our bees from last summer.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 11 months ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 11 months ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago