Spent some time at Still Meadow farm, my wife’s family farm down in Williamstown, Vermont this weekend. A time of transition with the fall color gone and the brown of november predominate before the arrival of the winter snows. The sheep were enjoying the brussel sprouts and beets from the farm garden. The sugarhouse in the background has all the wood stored ready for sugar maple season in the early spring.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 11 months ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 11 months ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago