It has been a long wet spell here in Vermont. Today the sun has finally emerged after many inches of rain fell. The tropical storm Irene blew thru causing a great deal of damage to our state. Our farm lost trees and the gardens were rather damaged. But we fared far better than many communities in the southern part of the state. The Winooski river flows by our community of Essex. I went out and made some images of the flooding river. I have never witnessed the river this high.Apparently the flood waters surpassed the old record set by the flood of 1927.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 3 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 3 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 3 years ago