I have been raising a variety of rarer ,heritage chickens over the last few years.
I like to try chickens that produce different colored eggs. These are the eggs of Barnvelders, Welsummers, speckled Sussex, Cuckoo-Maran, Buff Chanteclers, Buckeyes, Brahmas, Orpingtons , Delawares and Araucanas. Hope you enjoy them, we certainly do for Breakfast.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago