June brings haying time. I help out with the haying at my father-in-laws farm in Williamstown, Vermont. He cuts it , then depending on the dry weather works it up for bailing. We still hay using the square bales, which is easier to handle on a small farm for sheep. I help out and in return , besides a great workout get my hay supply for my flock up in Essex. I have 10 sheep so need a lot of hay to winter them over.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago