My Tom Turkey is strutting in the early morning light.The small flock picks around the yard in the morning. I finished the new turkey poult house and have 22 baby turkeys. Our tom turkey, a bourbon red heritage breed struts his stuff on a warm Vermont morning.The Flock free ranges around our farm. These Turkeys can naturally reproduce unlike the genetically engineered white turkeys you buy in the store.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 3 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 3 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 3 years ago