So here we go. I will be keeping this blog as a way to show my life in photos and words here on a small farm in Vermont. I just got back from penning up the sheep and feeding them. We have problems with coyotes so I pen them nightly.Our neighbor lost his whole flock to coyotes last year. The turkeys are strutting and sitting on eggs, the chicks have started to hatch, the geese have a clutch of eggs.
- Nice to meet with @VT_Dylan Dylan, fellow VT Housecandidate for @essexvt twitter.com/VT_Dylan/statu… 1 year ago
- @VT_Dylan @VTHouseDems Nice to visit with you to Dylan 1 year ago
- RT @ksr_staff: “Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver by John Churchman” ☺ kck.st/1Ba0YK0 2 years ago
- YOU'RE INVITED! Be a part of the collaboration going at Sweet Pea & Friends in The SheepOver! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/c8BGxuFK63 2 years ago
- Please consider pre-ordering my new children's book launched on Kickstarter! kickstarter.com/projects/sweet… http://t.co/209U0Tx3nS 2 years ago